Last month . I and my family decided to spend our holiday at Pasir kencana beach . Pasir kencana beach located in panjang wetan street .
When we arrived at the beach , we were surprised to see the beautiful view of the beach . Which was really cold and windy . To see many animal like crocodile , bird , snack , monkey , etc.
After spending few times swimming in the beach . We bought some hot chips at take away store nearby , and we rode our bikes down the beach for a while , on the hard , damp part of the sand .
Previously I'm sorry to you,but your description of Pasir Kencana beach is less connected with what you make, in fact it seems to me more similar to the text recount.
BalasHapusDescription text explains about place, person or thing.
BalasHapusBut I think it's more leads to recount text.
You should explain about the beach, not about your experience.